Ethics Case Study (Rocky Plains)
In this assignment, you will analyze a business case about ethical and legal issues.
Review Case 15-1, “Rocky Plains Brewing Ltd.,” on pages 473–475 of your Purchasing and Supply Management text.
Complete the following:
- Write a 3–4-page paper that addresses Gilpin Printing’s threat to cut off supply to Rocky Plains Brewing. In your paper, take into consideration the legal and ethical perspectives, and address the following points:
- Summarize the legal and ethical dilemmas of this case study.
- Identify and analyze the legal and ethical dilemmas posed by these courses of action.
- Recommend a plan for Rocky Plains for responding to Gilpin Printing. Use your analysis to support your recommendations.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font size and type: 10-point Arial.