There is an increasingly prominent trend in many organizations to move a substantial portion of or even all information technology (IT) operations to an Internet-connected infrastructure known as enterprise cloud computing. As we know, with every technology there are security considerations.
For this discussion, please provide a thorough response to the below questions.
- Define cloud computing.
- List and briefly define three cloud service models.
- What is the cloud computing reference architecture?
- Describe some of the main cloud-specific security threats.
References for class
- Chapter 15: User Authentication
- Chapter 16: Network Access Control and Cloud Security
- Chapter 17: Transport-Level Security
Stallings, Williams. Cryptography and Network Security. Pearson, 2017.
Print ISBN: 9780134444284, 0134444280
eText ISBN: 9780134444635, 0134444639