I only need PowerPoint slides for bullet number one the one that is highlighted in yellow. Please DO NOT copy from any website and please use your own words.
The team is working with the Stevia Sweetened Coca-Cola organization.
Select an organization the team is familiar with and which has a global presence.
Management in the team’s organization has recognized the effect of changes in the real-world competitive environment and government policies on other industries and anticipates similar events occurring in their industry, so they ask you for a report considering the following points.
Create a 3- 4 slide PowerPoint® presentation in which you describe how each of the following are or potentially will affect your industry or one with which you are familiar:
- The impact of new companies entering the market, mergers, globalization on the market structure, price elasticity of demand, pricing, and the sustainability of profits
- The impact of current and expected government policies and regulations, including taxes and regulations in place to address issues related to externalities
- The effect of global competition on the decisions made by management with regards to change in labor demand, supply, relations with unions, and rules and regulations in your chosen industry
Recommend how the organization you chose may respond to each of the previous points.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.
Please reword these paragraphs in your own words not copied from any websites or use the exact words from these paragraphs.
- 1-The decision tree is talked about in this chapter as
being a tool that can be used to make decisions. Every decision that has
to be made has a consequence and when mistakes are made, it takes time to fix
them. I know for my own life, I made the decision to go back to college,
and after I received my associates degree, I made the decision to take a break
and get a job. Because I chose that path, 7 years later I am now
going back to school for my bachelor’s degree. The decision that I made
then, caused me to retrace my steps and fix what I thought was better but now I
see that I should have stayed in school. It is very important to make the
right decisions in business and in life because it takes time to go back and
fix those problems. Like the chapter talked about the decision tree, each
decision we make will rule out another path. Just like that time, my
decision to not continue school, ruled out my opportunity to get a degree.
- 2-According to Council on Foreign Relations (2015), “While trade accounts for an increasing percentage of U.S. economic output–at 25 percent–U.S. trade as a percentage of GDP is lower than that of every other developed country in the world besides Japan. As the forces of globalization have reshaped the global economy, there has been increasing resistance to trade liberalization within the United States. Many in the American labor movement argue that free trade, which they view as unregulated, disenfranchises U.S. workers by outsourcing jobs overseas. Advocates say that expanding free trade will create new U.S. jobs by opening up U.S. exports to a range of foreign markets, boosting competitiveness” (1).
Council on Foreign Relations. (2015). U.S. Trade Policy. Retrieved from http://www.cfr.org/trade/us-trade-policy/p17859
- 3-Rate at which one currency may be converted into another. The exchange rate is used when simply converting one currency to another (such as for the purposes of travel to another country), or for engaging in speculation or trading in the foreign exchange market. There are a wide variety of factors which influence the exchange rate, such as interest rates, inflation, and the state of politics and the economy in each country.also called rate of exchange or foreign exchange rate or currency exchange rate.
Please answer these questions that my teacher posted.
- 1-In what ways does the USA maintain a competitive advantage? What services do we produce that maintain our position as a world leader in international trade?
- 2-What does the future of US competitive advantage look like? What policies can promote American comparative advantage?
3-Where have we seen both distributional effects and consumer price decreases in the USA as a result of NAFTA?
4-In what industries does the United States have economies of scale? How does this impact trade with other countries, such as those in NAFTA?