Answer should be informal, and around 2-3 paragraphs with 2 in-text citations from internet sources. See below for question. (I check for plagiarism using TurnItIn) Materials referenced in the question are linked and/or attached below.
Write: Discuss how your chosen reading strategy is similar to and/or different from the way you currently read course materials. Be sure to note how some of these methods helped you to improve your reading comprehension.
- Be sure to use specific examples. You can also explore how you might apply this strategy in your everyday life.
- How might these methods help you improve your own reading of a textbook?
- If you did not learn anything new, explain why.
Cite outside sources in APA format.
Make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least ONE of the following:
- ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- provide extensive additional information on the topic
- explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- share an applicable personal experience
- provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (cite properly in APA)
- make an argument concerning the topic