Submit your answers as a single Word document to the Dropbox.
Chapter 13: Answer discussion questions 1 & 11
- Think of a significant mistake you’ve seen someone make on a job. How did the boss handle it, and what was the effect?
- Describe a time when you or someone you observed felt unfairly treated and explain why. How did you respond to the inequity? What other options might you have had?
Chapter 14: Answer discussion questions 1, 3 & 8
- Why do you think some people resist the idea of working in teams? How would you deal with their resistance?
- Experts say that teams are a means, not an end. What do you think they mean? What do you think happens in a company that creates teams just for the sake of having teams because it’s a fad or because it sounds good? How can this pitfall be avoided?
- What do you think is your most commonly used style in handling conflict? Least common? What can you do to expand your repertoire and become better at conflict management?