Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation in which you:
- Identify the principles of internal control.
- Explain the use of cash and internal controls to prevent fraud.
- Explain why corporations invest in stocks and debt securities.
- Describe how debt and stock investments are reported in financial statements.
- Evaluate the effects of unusual or irregular items on financial statements.
Include sufficient definitions and content to demonstrate knowledge of the included topics.
Write from the perspective ofyour role and intended audience. The purpose should be clear in your introductory slides and throughout the presentation.
Use speaker’s notes with full sentences and include citations for the content.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your presentation.
Format your references and citations according to APA guidelines.