In the Unit , you will discuss influences on self-concept and how one’s self concept can influence communication.
- How are your identity and social views defined, sustained, and reinforced by the cultures within which you immerse your life?
- What is a strong value, belief, or attitude you have that you learned from your family while growing up?
- What are some general world views that you hold? Where did you learn them?
- What do you remember being told as a child that still influences your behavior today in a negative way? In a positive way?
- How might you benefit from changing your self-concept?
Option 2: Complete the Option 2 alternative assignment by answering the Seminar topics. Your responses should be composed in complete sentences and paragraphs and be 300–400 words in length. You should create your Seminar responses in MS Word, making sure to follow APA format and cite all references used. Save your answers and submit them to the Unit 2: Seminar Dropbox. The Dropbox is located at the top of this class on the blue toolbar.