In the Visual Ability test, a split-brain patient was shown an image in the left visual field but could not name the object. Explain why and identify the specialized functions that were discovered with regard to hemispheric lateralization. Consider some of the difficulties the split-brain operation causes and the strategies you would recommend to help a patient manage them. Was it ethical to do this study? Was it right to trade the suffering experienced by participants for the knowledge gained by the research?
Initial response was:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Original and accurate
· Substantive and
· Demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts
· Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
· Offered points of view supported by research
· Asked challenging questions that promoted discussion
· Drew relationships between one or more points in the discussion.
· Wrote in a clear, concise, formal and organized manner.
· Responses were error free.
· Information from sources was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.