Compose a PowerPoint presentation (10-12 slides) with a justification for the team selection and summary of the decision-making process that addresses the following:
- Who are the four team members, and what was the primary reason each person was selected?
- What are the primary strengths of the team? What are its potential weaknesses? How positive is the management team about the team’s potential? Justify your answers with evidence from “West Coast Transit Team Member Profiles.”
- What strategies will be most effective for motivating the team, managing conflict, and ensuring its success? Cite specific motivational theories, conflict-resolution strategies, and leadership strategies in your answer.
- How difficult was it to come to a decision regarding team selection? Which potential team member was most difficult to come to a consensus about? Why?
- Justify how the selected team embodies the values of Conscious Capitalism how the tenet of stakeholder orientation played a role in the team selection process.
- Describe how value is created for each stakeholder, and in what ways will the team positively impact the business as a whole?