The topic of my essay is:
Midlife Crisis in middle age adults
Please make sure all these elements are as part of the paper in separate headings.
The Annotated Bibliography
Include the following with separate headings:
- Your research question
- Your thesis statement
- A narrative describing your topic and why you chose it (its significance)
- Annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to answering your research question and addressing your thesis; however, you are only required to reference three (3) scholarly sources in your final research paper.
For each source:
- List the source in proper APA format. The references should be organized in alphabetical order by author as on an APA bibliography page.
- Follow the source with a brief annotation that summarizes the source information (approximately 3–5 sentences). You may quote briefly from the source,
but do not copy and paste from the abstract. Include internal citations as needed.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your thesis. Does the information from this source support
or discredit your thesis?
- Use an academic tone and style.
Please use these references and there must be in text citations for them, plus incorporate academic references not wikipedia within the past 5 years.
Geary, David C. “Male-Female Sexual Selection and the Evolution of Human Sex Differences.”
Reid, J. D., & Willis, S. L. (1999). Life in the Middle : Psychological and Social Development in Middle Age. San
Diego, Calif: Academic Press.Braverman, Emuna. (2001). “Male and Female: He Created Them.” Aish.com <12/07/2001>
Santrock, J. (07/2015). Life-Span Development, 15th Edition. [Bookshelf Online]. Retrieved from https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/books/12598892… cfi/6/32!/4/4/126@0:0