Write a procedural email to employees reminding them of key components of a
company policy on acceptable use of email and text messaging. The policy should
address security issues, privacy issues, and company monitoring of messages.
Consider policies on appropriate message content, the consequences for using
company equipment to send harassing messages, and a policy on the use of company
system for sending personal email messages.
The message should take the “form” of an email.
For the procedural message, you must:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Follow proper format.
Use a descriptive title or heading.
Use bullets as needed to emphasize key points.
Include appropriate greeting and salutation.
Have the following content:
Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative
Itemize and explain three (3) to five (5) key points with details.
Provide information about where and to whom questions should be
Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements.
Begin statements with action verbs.
Use correct grammar, punctuation, mechanics.
Avoid spelling errors.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as
routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive / sales messages.
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.