- Identify whether a generic qualitative approach or a phenomenological approach was used, and describe the characteristics of the research that provide evidence to support your identification.
- Identify the key phenomena under investigation.
- Describe the data collection process, including the role of the researcher.
- Describe the qualitative approach to analyzing the data in this study.
- Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected approach. How did the approach used (either phenomenology or generic qualitative) help the researcher answer the research question? How might you have designed this study differently?
- Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
thenursingdesk.com is a custom nursing paper writing service that provides online on-demand written work for assistance purposes. All the work are done in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Whatsapp: +1(916) 407-2506
Phone: +1(916) 407-2506