Rough Draft Due
You have been working very hard on your Research Project. This module submit a copy of your rough draft to the drop box. Your instructor will then review this and provide you with feedback. Take full advantage of the tips and feedback that you receive from your instructor. To gain maximum points on your final draft, it is essential that you address all of the suggestions provided to you.
Before turning in your rough draft this week, make sure that your research paper includes the following:
- A thesis statement clearly stated, which outlines what the paper is about.
- Information which supports the thesis statement.
- Your information presented clearly and sequentially.
- A conclusion which is an accurate portrayal of the information.
- Sources cited in correct APA format.
- Include at least one sociological theory to support your research.