Select a television program that you know contains a social inequality or social class theme (e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Select one of the following options to deliver your assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Discuss the following in your paper or presentation:
- Provide a brief introduction that includes the program’s title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are addressing.
- Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.
- Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are displayed.
- Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
- Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list.