Based on all of the readings, videos, and your own entries in the food journal throughout this entire course, select 3 of the following 5 questions to answer, which are based on the course goals listed above:
- Define and explain the concepts “personal problem” and “social problem.” Explain how the social problems framework can be applied to the obesity epidemic. In other words, explain the obesity epidemic using the social problems framework.
- Identify, describe, and explain all of the changes that we, as individuals, can make internally to take control of our eating, overeating, and related issues.
- Identify and explain all of the external changes that could be made to the food industry to help reduce the obesity epidemic.
- With regard to obesity, identify and explain the social arrangements interpreted as unjust and articulate the implications for social policy and action.
- Identify and articulate the ethical principles in the context of a specific social problem (in this case, the obesity epidemic), and describe how they can help formulate social policy or research.
Write a 800 word paper to address the questions above. You are required to cite your sources in the body of your text properly, include a reference page, and use APA style.