We learn in a variety of ways. For example, a child may learn how to swim by a parent, sibling, friend, or swim school. Using the PowerPoint Template discuss the following items:
- Using the concepts in the Social Learning Theory (specifically Albert Bandura) provide one example of how you learned a particular item in the past. Make sure your examples relate back to the Social Learning Theory.
- Using the concepts in Operant Conditioning (specifically B.F. Skinner) provide one examples of how you learned a particular item in the past. Make sure your example relates back to Operant Conditioning
- Discuss how intrinsic and extrinsic motivation plays a role in learning. Give one example how you have intrinsically motivated in the past to learn. Give one example how you have been extrinsically motivated in the past to learn.
- Use PowerPoint Template provided -see attachment under Learning Powerpoint
- Include Speaker Notes
- Proofread for spelling and grammatical errors
- Incorporated at least 1 outside resource and cited your sources following APA format