Choose one (1) category (origin of all things, nature of god, view of human nature, view of good and evil, etc.) from the chart to focus on for this assignment. Consider how the selected aspect relates to each of the religions covered and to your own social or work experiences.
Categories: Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity, Shinto, Sikhism, Daoism, Judaism.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) category from the completed World View Chart. Provide a rationale for choosing this category.
- Describe the selected content and explain the significance of the selected category across the religions studied.
- Provide one (1) specific example of how the selected category is manifested in your social environment.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for in-text citations and references.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.